20070823

Calm.

Forget being emo, let's just say I'm feeling so damn deprived.

Anyway, thanks for the 7AM morning call, bf. It's another sunny, yellow BANANA day! Ironically, it had been raining for the entire day.

9AM. Gloomy morning at Tenah Merah St.

Which bf had totally wrecked my sleep.. MY SLEEP. We intended to go for a picnic at East Coast at 8.30AM and study after that.. Apparently, everyone decided to sleep in a little more due to the oh-my-oh-so wonderful, cooling and oh-so-so-so peaceful (cries and wailssssss!!!!) morning. Ahem. EVERYONE WAS LATE (I was too actually, but was stuck in a bloody jam for more than 1/2 an hour!),. So no more picnic/breakfast. We cooked up a storm at JiaMin's place instead. JiaMin's crib was so damn nice and comfy(: Felt like a chalet inside her home and a hotel on the outside.

Lunch. Beef spaghetti (omg, BEEF BF!!), mushroom soup, stir fried assorted mushrooms in garlic bits and oyster sauce, butter baby carrots and corn, MASHED POTATOES (how fun smashing up a storm, eh?) and LAN JIAOS ahem, sausages (inside joke. eeeee, your lan jiao touched my leg.. *..........* I ATE MY LANJIAO ALR!). HAHA. Was fun cooking with them la. LOL. I had fun chopping 2 cloves of garlic and 2 big onions.. SOBS. HAHA. So damn fun. Cut sausage and then koping them huh. Ask you cut, you EAT?! Lol. Mashing potatoes were disturbingly fun to deal with. Joyce and me enjoyed dressing Mr. Mashed Potatoe up((: Hee. Everyone enjoyed cooking? Lol. I enjoyed both cooking and eating. Least it's worth my 10 bucks.



STUDYING. GOT.. DISTRACTING. Hahaha, I did 2 chapters still. Lol, we were in the billard room. It wasn't our fault, the security guard gave us cues to play pool. Lol. Played a few rounds with Sam and continued studying. Fooooggging in process. Lou: "Feels like we're in GENTING!"
Get what she meant?

Thanks for wasting the day with me people. Lol. I know we look damn wasted after lunch. Munching 12 doughnuts and gulping down 1.5 litres of Sarsi.

Doughnuts? (: OURS.

Mannnn man... Never felt so wasted. LOL. Great day. I'm finally breaking away for the world tomorrow. ALL BURIED UNDER RVM & MB NOTES TMR. Sompa! (: Can't wait for Friday again. Wooopeee. Can we have dinner earlier, PUHLEASE? /:
Good night and loves.

It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home